Hi, this top photo is from 2004 when we ran Blenheim, (when the grown-ups were in charge), I know there is a light on the outside of the entrance now, it is connected, sorry for the pun, Ha! but it's not one of the answers. I've highlighted the answers in the same latest photo below.
1. The lights were never on all around the building when the sun was shining, I did the timer for the outside lights for 20 odd years, but I've given up mentioning the lights. one year a job was put on for the sparky to set the timer when the clocks went forward in the spring, & they were changed half way through July, when the days were getting shorter, so the lights were full on from 3,30pm every day, we have become a laughing stock to anyone passing here in the summertime, & of course it costs us via the rents.
2. The bunch of weeds growing out of the troughing right at the front entrance since last year, I could get it out with a long rake, but not allowed, the joke is they should charge extra as we have a roof garden!!
3. At the base of the r/h pillar at the entrance, a pigeon flew accross the carpark , depositing it's previous intake on the said pillar, that was before may 16th when I was filming for the youtube update, so why no one has noticed it is beyond me.
I just can't get my head round why it's allowed to happen, it's the frontage of a once fabulous building, in fact, someone who we haven't seen for a while the other week commented on why we have a garden of remembrance at the front entrance, I could have died when they said that, sorry for another pun, Ha Ha !!
Anyhow if you've come from the YT update, may I say thanks, I don't get many visitors, saying that I don't have many YT subs as I don't publish often enough, but I'm happy, & it keeps me out of mischief, I think!!!