Sunday 9 October 2011

tablet news

At last got time to post something , i am writlng this on my Moto Xoom wi fi, & if anyone reading this is thinking of a tablet, then i recomend the wi fi version of the Xoom. It is absolutely awesome, i've had mine for about six months now, & i still haven't found anything i  don't like about it.
I was thinking of an ipad, as i have a 1st gen itouch, the one with no speakers, but i love my itouch, i watch iplayer on it when i get in bed with the ear plugs, & it's wi fi so i get my emails on it, but the Xoom is 10" so it's a lot easier to reply, surf , etc on. I was looking at a 7"  tablet, but i am really glad i went for a 10" version.
Also  glad i got this instead of the Ipad, because apple doesn't have flash & you are tied to itunes. To put photos on my Itouch i have to first  put them into my folder in itunes, but to get them on to my xoom i can connect to computer & drag them over or just bluetooth them over from my phone, plus the cameras are ok. I am just awaiting video for skype then i will be 100℅ happy.
Any questions just contact me & i'll be happy to help.